Sunday, December 16, 2007

Washington D.C 2007-08




Well afther 19 years , I finally touch the U.S again,, long freaking trip ,, get lost in Atlanta GA, but finally I came by surprise here at Mclane-Virginia, just 25 min from Reagan Airport ,, nice place Mark and Patricia´s, has to confess,, my sisters are excelent here, having the time of their lifes, Pili is working as intern at Telemundo while Patty take the hardest job whit my nephews here at home ,, anyway ,, just came and I am happly enchanted by the place and the xmass feeling ,,It is just Amazing place !! ,, Took ben out and a nice girl stop me to see the dog ,,or me,jejje,, ok, so this is it for now,, I am finally here and I will take the most of it and re take the U.S constacts and see the things I have to see.


until next time




No comments:

Diplomado de Valoración Económica Ambiental

Continue learning (Formal or informal) is part of the evolution of humans: Integral Economic Valuation of Environmental Ecosystems - Univers...